Schedule an Outdoor Visit with your Loved One
Avantara Redfield is working with our local and state public health departments in order to establish outdoor visits between our residents and their loved ones. With that being said, we are excited to help arrange an outdoor visit with you and your loved one, when they become possible.
If you are interested in signing up for an outdoor visit with your loved one, please read the important guidelines below, and then complete the form below with your information and a facility representative will then reach out to you for next steps. These guidelines were established to safeguard every resident to the best degree possible and mitigate the exposure of our residents, staff and visitors to the COVID-19 virus.
- Visits are by appointment only and can be requested through an online form. Please fill out the online form your information and a facility representative will then reach out to you for next steps.
- Visitation is limited to a maximum of two (2) visitors per visit.
- All visitors must be over the age of 12.
- Residents will be allowed one visitation per day. Back-to-back visits are not permitted.
- Appointments may be made Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- Appointments will be limited to 20 minutes per visit. This will allow other families to also visit, and staff time to disinfect tables, chairs, etc.
Resident and Visitor Screening:
- Each visitor will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms over the phone by the facility representative approximately 24-hours prior to the scheduled visit and once more upon arrival to the facility prior to the visit.
- Visitors with COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to visit the resident.
- Visitors that have had a previous diagnosis of COVID-19 will need to bring proof that they are no longer contagious (e.g., A Dr’s note).
- The resident must also pass a COVID-19 screening prior to visitation. No symptomatic residents or COVID-19 positive residents will be allowed visitation.
- Visitation may only occur outdoors at the designated outdoor visitation area.
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter the facility at any time, for any reason, including bathroom breaks.
- The facility will have hand sanitizer available and each visitor is required to use the hand sanitizer prior to entering the outdoor visitation area and prior to leaving.
- Please bring your own mask. All visitors are always required to wear their mask, while on the facility campus.
- Social distancing of 6-feet must always be maintained.
- No physical contact including hugging, kissing, or handshake is permitted at any time during the visit.
- No food or drink is allowed during the visit.
- Staff will supervise visitation and ensure the use of face coverings and social distancing of a least 6-feet is kept at all times.
A helpful video from the CDC regarding visitation and guidelines can be found at www.tinyurl.com/Video-CDC.
PLEASE NOTE: We will make every effort to ensure visitation appointments are kept. Due to circumstances beyond our control, the facility is permitted to postpone or cancel visitation for the day depending on the weather or other unforeseen situations that may affect implementation of infection control protocol.
Ready to get started? Complete this online form and after the facility has finalized all preparation, a staff member will reach out to you to help arrange a visit with your loved one: www.tinyurl.com/AvR-Outdoor.